Saturday, May 25, 2013

Budget Buy: Target Dry Shampoo and Dry Conditioner

As a BIG fan of dry shampoo, I go through the stuff quite frequently and it adds up... It's not like I don't wash my hair (in fact I wash it every two days) but I have fine hair and use it to add volume and lift especially in between washing or to extend a blow-dry while keeping my hair in shape. I was so please to stumble upon Target's range at under $2 ($1.50 on sale ATM). Seriously worth a try! I'm loving the one for darker hair (pictured below), which is fabulous because you don't see any white powdery residue you can get with some dry hair shampoos. The dry conditioner is a new product I haven't seen, it seems to add more shine than the standard dry shampoo and extra fragrance. Enjoy x.
Dry Shampoo and Conditioner from Target

No comments:

Post a Comment