Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Make your own Jewellery: DIY Button Earrings

I have a confession to make... I am a button hoarder... I buy buttons, keep buttons from old shirts before I toss them and keep all the extra buttons I get with new items of clothing in cute little canisters. What do I do with all these buttons- usually not much, at the back of my mind I just think I'll use one day. For four of my little buttons that "one day" was today when I decided to make two pairs of simple button earrings in two minutes! You can see how to make your own button earrings below with all your spare buttons. 
Button DIY - what to do with buttons?
Supplies: buttons and button posts 
Spare buttons and earring posts

Just stick the buttons onto the earring posts with a hot glue gun
Voila! DIY Button Earrings






No comments:

Post a Comment