Friday, June 28, 2013

ASOS Top 4 Sale Picks for Winter

The weather has been crazy here in Sydney to say the least, the rain hasn't stopped in ages... the kind of weather that just makes you lazy and want to just sleep and bum around the house.... and shop online ;)

My favourite brands for womenswear from ASOS, the brands that always seem to be popping into my shopping basket are Warehouse, Oasis, Vila and River Island. With the thousands of items available on the site it helps to limit your search to brands that you love if your after a quick shop.


Here are my top four jumper sales picks from the ASOS sale to keep you shopping.... four of many items that I was adding to my basket before I made the edit.... 







































*Click on the links for current prices

What are your picks? I d love to know!






















No comments:

Post a Comment